Responsible for this website in terms of Section 5 TMG (German Telemedia Act):
Ruth Müller-Welt GmbH
Institut für Künstliche Augen
Telefon 0711. 240394
Telefax 0711. 236 05 51
Managing Director having sole rights of representation:
German Trade Register, HRB No. 7332, Local Court Stuttgart
In spite of a thorough-going review of the content published on this website, we waive all responsibility for the content external sites linked to it. The sole responsibility for content published on these websites lies with the respective operators.
Even though all content published on this website was compiled with meticulous care, we cannot be held liable for the correctness, completeness and topicality of information presented herein, nor for any type of damage arising from the direct or indirect usage of the web content offered. We reserve the right to add to, replace or amend web content published on this site at any time.
Copyright and Trademarks
All texts, images, graphics, animations, video clips, sounds and all other contents of this website as well as their layout (and design?) are covered by the intellectual property rights as well as other industrial property rights held by Ruth Müller-Welt GmbH. Without prior written consent by Ruth Müller-Welt GmbH none of the content published herein may be reproduced, modified or used in any other electronic or printed publications.
Unless stated otherwise, all trademarks are registered trademarks and protected by law. All patents and trademarks presented here are the intellectual property of Ruth Müller-Welt GmbH.
Where this website provides for the possibility of data inputs, irrespective of whether these are of private or commercial nature (email addresses, names, postal addresses), disclosure of such data is made on a strictly voluntary basis only. To the extent that is technically possible and reasonable, all services offered herein can also be used and paid for by entering anonymous data or pseudonyms. The use of contact data such as postal mail addresses, telephone or fax numbers published under “Legal Notice”, “Impressum”, “Disclaimer” or similar pages to send unsolicited information or make unsolicited calls is not permitted. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against distributors of unsolicited bulk, junk or commercial emails where these infringe this prohibition.
1. Name and contact details of the data controller and data protection officer.
phone: +49 (0)711 240394 telefax: +49 (0)711 2360551
The data protection officer of Ruth Müller Welt GmbH can be contacted at Datenschutz T.E., Ochensbuck 2, 91710 Gunzenhausen, Thomas Engelhardt, Solicitor, or at email@example.com
2. Collection and storage of personal data and intended purpose of use
a) When you visit our website
When visiting our website www.augenprothesen-stuttgart.de the browser on your end device automatically transmits information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in log files, as they are commonly known. The following information is collected and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of accessing computer
- Time and date of access
- Name and URL of accessed file
- Webpage from which access is made (Referrer URL)
- Type and version of your browser and, if required, of the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We use this data for the following purposes:
- To ensure error-free connection to and provision of our website
- To ensure user friendliness of our website
- To analyse system security and to ensure system stability
- For other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interests are set out in the purposes for data collection as stated above. Under no circumstances will we use the collected data to draw conclusions about your person.
b) When you fill in our contact form
For questions or any kind or inquiries you can get in touch with us via the contact form available on our website. Details such as the name, telephone number as well as a valid email address and the time and date of your appointment with us (other than in Stuttgart) must be provided so that we can identify who sent the inquiry and respond to it. On a voluntary basis you can also provide additional information.
The processing of data required to establish contact with us complies with Article 6 (1)(b)GDPR and is based solely on your consent.
The personal data we have collected through your use of the contact form will be automatically erased when we have finished processing your enquiry including follow-up questions.
3. Data transmission to third parties
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than the ones listed in the following:
We will pass on your personal data to third parties only:
- If you have given your explicit consent to this in accordance with Article 6 (1)(a)GDPR
- If transmission of the data is required in accordance with Article 6 (1(f)GDPR in order to assert, exercise or defend legal rights and if there is no reason to assume an overriding interest worthy of protection on your side in not transmitting the data.
- If, pursuant to Article 6 (1)(c)GDPR the transmission is legally mandatory.
- If it is legally permitted and necessary according to Article 6 (1)(1)GDPR in order to perform our contract with you.
The cookie is used to save information which is relevant in connection with the respective end device used. This does not mean, however, that we obtain knowledge about your identity this way.
Additionally, in order to optimise user-friendliness we use temporary cookies that will be saved for a certain period of time on your end device. Next time you visit the website in order to use our services these will be automatically recognised and also previous data inputs or settings you have made so that you will not need to make them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes stated above to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties on the basis of Article 6 (1)(v)GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You ca adjust the settings on your browser to prevent your computer from saving any cookies or to notify you about a new cookie being stored. Please note that if you deactivate cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of the full functionality of this website.
5. Which rights do you have concerning your personal data
- In accordance with Article 15 GDPR you have the right to request information about your personal data handled by us. In particular, you can request information about the intended use, type of personal data or type of recipient to whom the data was or will be disclosed, the duration of storage and whether you have the right to rectification or deletion of your data, or to restrict or object to their processing, to lodge a complaint or to learn the origin of your data, where it was not collected by us, as well as about the use of automated decision-making including profiling and request conclusive information on details.
- In accordance with Article 16 GDPR you can request that personal data stored by us is promptly rectified or completed.
- In accordance with Article 17 GDPR you can request erasure of your personal data stored by us unless its use is required in order to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to perform contracts, because of overriding public interests or in order to assert, exercise or defend legal rights.
- In accordance with Article 18 GDPR you can request to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the correctness of the data, if the processing of it is illegal but if you do not want the data to be deleted, if we no longer need it but you do in order to assert, exercise or defend legal rights or if you have objected against its processing on the basis of Article 21 GDPR.
- In accordance with Article 20 GDPR you have the right to have the data you provided transferred to you in a commonly used and machine-readable format or request its transfer to another controller (commonly known as a right to “data portability”).
- In accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR you have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time with the consequence that we would not be allowed to process your data, which was based on this consent, in the future anymore.
- In accordance with Article 77 GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule you can lodge it with the competent authority at your usual place of abode or workplace or the competent authority at the seat of our company.
6. Right to object to the processing of your data
Where the processing of your data relies on a legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR you have the right to object to the use of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR provided there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground or because it is used direct marketing-purposes. If it is for the latter reason you have a general right of objection which we shall comply with without the statement of a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right to revoke or object to processing simply write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
For visits to our website we apply the wide-spread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology with the most secure encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule 256 bit encryption will be used. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption we will use 128 bit v3 technology instead. You can tell that a connection is encrypted because the key or padlock icon in your lower browser bar is shown as closed.
Moreover, we have also put appropriate technical and operational security measures in place to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against the unauthorised access of third parties. We continually update our security measures in keeping with technological developments.